a summertime, pool-side, favorite at mia oasi...
2 @ 12 oz cans tuna in water (not oil)
1 @ 8 oz carton sour cream (do not use the light)
2 tsp season salt (I use Nature's Seasoning)
2 tbsp minced onion
4 tsp liquid smoke
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp tabasco (optional)
1. Drain all liquid from each can of tuna, thoroughly
2. Dump both cans of tuna in a mixing bowl, cut thoroughly w/ fork
3. Add sour cream and cut in thoroughly w/ fork
4. Add the seasoning salt, onion, garlic powder and mix thoroughly
5. Last, add the liquid smoke and again,,,, mix thoroughly
6. Cover w/ saran wrap and let it sit in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
Enjoy with a "cold" beer. Or if you prefer wine, maybe a sparkling from Schramsberg or a white of your choosing that's crisp with nice acidity.
Cheers to all...