Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's a football filled weekend



































Pro Football is officially underway this Sunday as well as a great second Saturday of college football, all is right with the world now. When the pigskin starts fly'n, the pork starts smok'n, at my homestead anyway. I'm prepared for our first Titans' tailgate tomorrow morning as the Titans host the Raiders @ LP Field. I've smoked 14lbs of Bone-In Picnic Shoulder for BBQ and I'll cap that off this evening by smoking a 5lb stick of Beef Bologna. We'll be eating good tomorrow morning. I may have to try some of this bbq tonight, always taste before serving, with some red zin but tomorrow will be mostly cold beer and cocktails.  TITAN UP and Cheers to all football fans...

No comments:

Post a Comment